The AQUAGUARD 800 is an innovative all organic treatment specifically developed to clean and protect heavily fouled closed loop systems. The Clean-in-Place (CIP) capability, allows you to keep the system running without having to shut down production or drain and manually clean the system, thus saving time and money.
Composed of corrosion and scale inhibitors, dispersants and buffering agents, AQUAGUARD 800 is ideal for closed loop systems. It works by forming a unique protective monomolecular film on system surfaces. During initial application, this film is formed while the product simultaneously cleans the system, removing existing foulants. Once the system has been cleaned, treatment with AQUAGUARD 810 or AQUAGUARD 819 (aluminum) is recommended.
- Clean-in-Place treatment allows you to keep the system running without the need for production losses or manual cleaning.
- All organic blend for effective scale and corrosion control.
- Suitable for all metals (aluminum, copper, mild steel, stainless steel and their alloys).
- Environmentally friendly organic blend.
- Will not contribute to microbial growth—not a food source.
- Concentrated for cost effective use.