Glycol is commonly used in HVAC closed loop heating and cooling systems as well as a number of other industrial processes to provide effective freeze protection and heat transfer properties. Glycol must be properly formulated with an effective combination of inhibitors to ensure adequate fluid and system life. Improperly formulated glycol can quickly degrade leading to serious system corrosion.
50% INHIBITED EG is a Ethylene Glycol based heat transfer fluid designed to provide exceptional system protection and a long fluid life. 50% INHIBITED EG is specially formulated with a unique multi-metal corrosion inhibitor blend to passivate system surfaces and prevent corrosion. It is also buffered to prevent pH drop and stabilized to provide long term system protection.
- Efficient heat transfer properties.
- Complex multi-metal inhibitor package to passivate system surfaces provide corrosion protection and extend system life.
- Formulated with a high reserve alkalinity to extend fluid life and prevent pH drop.
- Disperses solids present in the system to prevent deposition, keeping system surfaces clean.
- Protects the system from corrosion and reduces your equipment and maintenance costs.
- Pre-diluted for ease of use.
- Non-flammable, readily biodegradable and non-corrosive.
- Inhibition levels are easily tested and when necessary can be boosted with AQUATROL series of products.