The Traxol Gear Cleaning Program
There are many reasons your gears may need to be cleaned:
- Insurance Inspections
- Alignment Checks
- Ore Contamination of the lubrication
- Warranty Inspections
- Maintenance and repair
The problem in the past has been the costs to complete such cleaning projects, and the even more expensive lost production time. In some of the larger mills, downtime can cost thousands of dollars per hour in product revenue losses.
The solution is the TRAXOL EP ® Gear Cleaning Program. Procedures that used to take days to complete can now be completed within hours. While implementing our patented "Clean-On-The-Fly" process, gears are safe from damage due to our specifically designed cleaner, TRAXOL EP. As a result gears are fully cleaned and ready for follow up work.
Why This Program?
- Environmentally safe chemicals, therefore can be easily disposed with your waste lubricant. Contains no ingredients on the CEPA toxics list.
- North America coverage along with worldwide distribution network. We can ship anywhere, economically, and in a timely manner.
- Safe on personnel and equipment, as it contains no chlorinated materials and is organic
- Fast and economical to use, therefore dramatically reducing down time revenue losses. A 34 foot S.A.G. Mill Gear can be completed in as little as 3 - 4 hours.
- Ease of scheduling, just contact us prior to your shutdown and cleaning will be completed per your schedule
- Out performs any other products, as our thixotropic mixture is the only product available today with the ability to adhere to the gear surface in a "Clean-On-The- Fly" procedure
- We provide on-site expertise, application equipment, and trained personnel where requested.