ROADWET is specially formulated to wet and penetrate road soils, reducing soil water repellency and enhancing compaction and dust control.
ROADWET quickly and easily penetrates soils, resulting in reduced water repellency and improved soil compaction and dust control. As a compaction aid, use of ROADWET reduces the effort required to achieve maximum compaction and assists in breaking up soil clumps. This results in a tighter, denser road structure and increased strength. Tighter road structures are less porous and less susceptible to water infiltration, deformation and dust.
Where water is used for dust suppression, ROADWET may be used as a dust control aid to reduce the number of applications required, slow the evaporation of water and enhance its ability to penetrate the soil and dust particles. Here, the penetrating ability of ROADWET enhances the effect of the applied water by reducing runoff, puddling and evaporation.
- Cost effective, simple to use and easy to apply
- Quickly wets and penetrates soils, reducing the effort required for maximum compaction
- Use results in a tighter, denser road structure and increased strength. Tighter road structures are less porous and less susceptible to water infiltration, deformation and dust
- Tighter road structure results in reduced maintenance requirements
- Reduces evaporation of water, maximizing efforts to control dust with water application
- Easily diluted on site with water
- Non-toxic, Non-corrosive and Non-flammable