Microbes and enzymes are Mother Nature’s cleaning agents, capable of degrading a variety of organic wastes and converting them to carbon dioxide and water. ECOZYME harnesses the power of Mother Nature with a synergistic blend of enzyme producing microbes, surfactants and deodourants.
ECOZYME is highly concentrated, containing 25 billion bacillus microbes per litre capable of eliminating odours and degrading fats, oils, grease, cellulose, protein, starch and other organic wastes. Continuous use of ECOZYME in your system will reduce the buildup or fats, oils and grease on system surfaces. This in turn reduces or eliminates the need for manual cleaning and reduces maintenance requirements and costs.
The microorganisms present in ECOZYME are Canadian DSL compliant, naturally occurring and nonpathogenic.
- Easy to use, effective and cost efficient.
- Concentrated (25 billion Bacillus sp. per litre) blend of naturally occurring and non-pathogenic microbes.
- Specially formulated to degrade cellulose, protein, starch, fat, oil, grease and other organic matter.
- Designed to eliminate odours and effectively degrade fats, oils, grease and other organic matter.
- Effective over a broad range of temperature (7 to 49°C) and pH (5 to 9).
- Reduces or eliminates the need for hazardous, costly and time consuming physical cleaning and maintenance.