TERRASOL 1010 is a unique hybrid formulation designed to combine the power of both solvent and water based degreasers to effectively remove the most difficult combinations of soil and oil deposits.
TERRASOL 1010 utilizes the latest advancements in surfactant technology and the power of a proprietary solvent blend to provide unsurpassed performance.
TERRASOL 1010 has been specifically formulated for safe and environmentally responsible use with the end user in mind. It features a high flash point (52°C TCC), low toxicity and pleasant citrus odour for safe use.
- High flash point (52°C TCC); non-flammable by WHMIS regulations.
- Low toxicity: D2B WHMIS rating.
- Contains natural, renewable and readily biodegradable solvents.
- Mild citrus odour.
- Not regulated by TDG for transport in container sizes less than 450 Litres.
- Effective on a wide variety of deposits and deposit combinations.
- Boosted wetting agents keep TERRASOL 1010 active, wet and working for long periods of time.
- Optimized product viscosity for easy application and surface hang time. Clings to any surface angle.
- One step cleaner proven to reduce costs, chemical consumption, cleaning times and equipment downtime.