Asphaltene precipitation can negatively impact production, transportation and processing of crude oils. Deposition of these precipitates can commonly occur in the wellbore and surface equipment such as flowlines, pumps, separators and heat exchangers. This ultimately results in reduced efficiency and lost production.
ADDISOL effectively disperses the asphaltenes, inhibiting deposition and maintaining optimal production rates.
ADDISOL is a low foaming, concentrated blend of dispersants and surfactants in an aromatic solvent system. Specifically designed to prevent asphaltene deposition, ADDISOL keeps asphaltenes dispersed and prevents downstream plugging of pipelines or formations. Its unique and innovative surfactant blend also enhances penetration of existing deposits aiding in their removal.
Not only is ADDISOL effective, but its high flashpoint provides an added degree of safety over low flashpoint alternatives. Where paraffins are also an issue, ADDISOL may be combined with PARATROL for an effective dual treatment.
- Highly concentrated 100% active formula.
- High flashpoint (63°C TCC).
- Aromatic solvent with innovative surfactant system for enhanced wetting, deposit penetration.
- and removal. Does not contain chlorinated solvents.
- Effective dispersant. Will prevent re-deposition of asphaltenes and other materials within the system.
- Reduces the viscosity of heavy oil resulting in improved flow characteristics.
- Improves the pour point of heavy oils.
- Product will not freeze allowing for year round use.