As paints, deposits, metals and processes change, your hot tank chemical requirements may vary. The RED HOT METAL STRIP process provides you with the versatility you need!
RED HOT METAL STRIP is a two part hot tank cleaning agent consisting of both a liquid (BOOST) and powder (P). By providing two parts that can be dosed independently according to the deposit type and severity, RED HOT METAL STRIP gives you the versatility needed to tackle the toughest deposits. This two part system provides optimal levels of detergents, wetting agents, water conditioners and corrosion inhibitors when compared to one-component powdered or liquid products. RED HOT METAL STRIP is ideal for hot tank striping of rust, grease, oil, paint and carbon from steel and cast iron parts including motor blocks and heavy equipment parts. RED HOT METAL STRIP continually outperforms the competition, resulting in reduced soak times, increased deposit removal, enhanced rinsability and cost savings.
- Highly concentrated two component formulation for maximum versatility and optimal cleaning.
- Fast and effective cleaning performance resulting in reduced soak times.
- Effective in hard or soft water areas.
- Easily rinsed, does not leave a residue.
- Built in corrosion inhibitors protect base metal and prolong tank and heating element life.
- Formulated with biodegradable surfactants for environmental acceptability. Does not contain harmful APEs or NPEs.