Guardian Chemicals Inc., a specialty chemical manufacturer located N.E. of Fort Saskatchewan, in the Sturgeon Industrial Park has an opening for an Accounting Clerk – Invoicing/Accounts Receivable. We are seeking a well-organized and detailed individual with accounting experience in this full-time position. You will have direct responsibility for the Invoicing function as well as provide assistance with general office duties.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare invoices, mail or electronically submit to customer and file backup daily
- Process credit card payments daily
- Prepare commission statements for Sales Representatives monthly and prepare recap for payroll
- Contact customers for overdue accounts
- Reception Backup
Primary Qualifications Required:
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office, Outlook, etc. in particular Excel
- Background in accounting is preferred
If you are looking to become part of a dynamic, solid company, and an integral part of our team, please e-mail your resume, including references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested applicants are invited to submit a resume until December 1. 2017. We thank you for your interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.