Industrial Sales Representative
Guardian Chemicals Inc, currently has an opening for a Fort McMurray and NE Alberta area Industrial Sales Professional.
The Sales Representative we are currently seeking is suited for a growth position and will manage an assigned client base within the Industrial and Energy Division, while constantly developing new business relationships and opportunities. The ideal candidate would be familiar with industrial accounts within the greater Fort McMurray area, including Conklin and Lac La Biche. Residing within this area is required. A chemical/industrial/energy industry sales background would be an asset, but we are willing to train the right individual, particularly those with outstanding customer focus, sales abilities and a genuine desire to put forth the effort to succeed. Travel is required.
Skills and Abilities:
- Technical chemical sales or industry related experience and background.
- Turnaround, maintenance, and Shutdown application knowledge an asset.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong, proven sales record within primary industries we serve.
- Ability to build strong relationships and understand each client’s unique needs.
- Manage multiple customers while focusing on achieving sales goals and the rewards to follow.
- Strong focus on generating new business is essential.
Education, Experience Requirements and Qualifications:
- A valid driver’s license, a reliable vehicle, and the ability to provide a home office.
- Post-secondary or equivalent in industry experience.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Expertise in both sales and marketing, with an emphasis on the best value approach.
- Knowledge of the areas we serve, the types of customers and their protocols within those areas.
At Guardian Chemicals Inc., we make a commitment to the success of each individual team member. We offer a generous remuneration package including salary, commission and bonus incentives that will relate to your abilities, along with a strong benefits program. Additionally, Guardian Chemicals Inc. offers personal schedule flexibility within a dynamic, accomplishment-oriented environment. If you are looking to become part of a solid company and want to join one of the best sales team in the industry, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Resumes will be accepted until April 1, 2018. We thank all candidates for applying but only those being considered for the position will be contacted.