We are currently seeking an experienced Shipper/Receiver for our main facility in Sturgeon County.
Key responsibilities include verifying outgoing and incoming products, maintaining knowledge of dangerous goods transportation, inventory control, accurate order selection and supporting warehouse safety and cleanliness. Preference will be given to candidate with 5+ years of shipping/receiving experience, strong communication skills and forklift and power-jack experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer, offering a generous remuneration package consisting of salary, bonus incentives and a complete benefits package. If you are looking to become part of a dynamic and stable company, please email your resume to the attention of the Plant Manager to: email@example.com
Research & Development Chemist
We are currently seeking an experienced Research & Development Chemist for our main facility in Sturgeon County.
- Perform market driven research and development of innovative industrial specialty chemical products for new and existing markets. Focus is on industrial cleaners and degreasers, oilfield and industrial water treatment chemistry, and chemistry for application to engineered wood products processes, as well as other new industrial specialty chemical applications.
- Research new raw materials and formulations.
- Review existing product formulations for potential improvements.
- Participate and document on site field trials of new products at customer sites.
- Provide formulation assistance, guidance and technical support to other R&D staff.
- Deliver timely, accurate and complete project documentation.
- Resolve technical issues and assist Sales Representatives with product selection.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to employ creative processes to the development and testing of new chemical products.
- Hands-on laboratory skills working with chemicals, instrumentation, and computers are required.
- Strong time management skills with an aptitude towards adherence to deadlines, and the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to troubleshoot, research, develop, document, setup, and maintain new processes in the laboratory.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated problem solver with attention to detail.
- Dynamic, energetic, motivated with a positive outlook and can-do attitude.
- Safety and environmentally conscious.
Education, Experience Requirements, and Qualifications:
- BSc (Honors, Specialization) or MSc in Chemistry
- Experience in research and development of industrial cleaners and degreasers or chemical products for industrial water treatment, oilfield applications, engineered wood products applications, or other industrial specialty chemical applications is an asset, and will be given consideration, but is not required.
If you are looking to become part of a dynamic, solid company, and an integral part of our laboratory team, please email your resume to the attention of the Laboratory Manager to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all candidates for applying, but only those being considered will be contacted.